Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Cool Avatar Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie Empty
PostSubject: Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie   Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 am

Avatar The Last Airbender in totaly Eastern Asian inspired show. What's the point of having a white texan boy (Noah Ringer) play asain Aang. I'm black and im sayin if there Asain in the cartoon let them be Asain in the movie. The only acception is having indians play the roles of Haru , Sokka , Katara , kanna ect. What the point of having an indian (Dev Patel) play zuko. You cant see the scare. WTH?! If zuko didn't have the scare he should have not search for the Avatar a.k.a (Aang). WTH!? The freaking cast theres is many capable young or teen Japanese , Chinese , Korean ect. to play most of the roles in the movie. I say get eastern asain people or don't expect many people to watch that movie.

Bender Out

Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://avatarbender.board-directory.net
firenationflava

Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie Empty
PostSubject: Reply to - Only Asains for Avatar The LAst Airbender Real Movie   Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:42 am

DUDE!!!! I totally agree with you .... somewhat. They are totally screwing up this cool tv show!!! I don't care what races they choose to play certain chatracters. HOWEVER, THE PEOPLE THEY CHOOSE SHOULD ACTUALLY LOOK LIKE THE CHARACTERS FROM THE TV SERIES!!!! I agree with you though!

FNflava Out! afro
Back to top Go down

Only Asians for Avatar The Last Airbender Real Movie
Page 1 of 1